terça-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2011

Touch of an Angel

An angel touched

My soul

With his right hand

And made me feel

A warm wave of

Love and affection

Like never before,

Bringing excitement

To a life

That was dull

For yet too long.

Before I dove

Into the unknown

And empty void,

He touched

My heart

This time

With his left hand,

Telling me to hold on

And be prepared,

For time

Would come,

When it would be right

To feel

-More-

Than just enthusiasm,

As life

And love

Are more than just

Moments set alone

In time and space

And one-night stands.

The angel touched my emotions

With his both hands

Telling me

Great things were

On the way

If I learned

How to be patient

And linger,

Until time proves

What I was feeling,

Since he laid his hand

On me,

Was worth

The waiting.

3 comentários: