quinta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2011

Ode to G

I sing my song

To the splendor

And kindness

Of the Archangel

Who touched my cold heart

With warm affection.

I dance

To the harmony

And rhythm

Of sensuality,

Teasing –intentionally-

A Cherub who comes

From a different Heaven

And who makes my soul

Feel enlightened

With waves

Of encouragement.

I recite my verses

To the blowing wind,

Knowing - deep inside -

My voice will be heard

By the only one

Who could be proud

Of the ode

I chant

With all my emotions,

-The one whose eyes

Are like the waters

Of the oceans,

Bright and deep,

Full of astonishing beauty

And unrevealed mysteries;

The one whose smile

Melts my heart away,

Bringing more comfort

To my body,

Than a burning fire

In wintertime.-

I sing my elegy

To the one Muse

-The only one-

Who can understand

That my heart turned into

A better place

Ever since those eyes

Were set on me

With sweet

And tender gentleness

And a most watchful

And devoted friendliness.

2 comentários: