quarta-feira, 18 de maio de 2016

Dragons



“The red dragon came from the south, where the sun warms up the afternoons and the still crimson and scarlet leaves struggle to remain attached to the trees branches; where nature still shackles autumn, as if trying to keep the grey winter away, as if it could ever be possible.” *

“The brown dragon came from the west, where the sea wipes out the traces of quiet men and noise seagulls and conveys anonymous messages in glass bottles to shatter them, without reaching their destinations, against the rocks and the reefs, as if to keep the castaways of life, friends and lovers, forever apart.” *


The airport hall was filled with passers-by, pushing the most different wheeled luggage and carts. I crossed the sliding door slowly, but with my eyes searching carefully for a known face. He was standing tall right behind the line of people waiting for their friends, clients, relatives or colleagues… I smiled and walked firmly to his direction. He smiled back.

I thought to myself: ‘how handsome’

When I reached him, he simply shook my hand, looking at my face and blushing slightly. I moved forward and hugged him like long-time-no-see friends do and whispered in his ear.

- ‘Have I told you lately that I love you?’ **

- No, you haven’t… not that I can remember now…

At that moment, all my troubles, the insecurities and all the fears I had in my head, during the trip to meet that man disappeared completely. They simply vanished in the air with the sweetness of the first contact.

-  Let’s leave… quick!

***

- You know I have never…

- Shhh… Don’t say anything. Just close your eyes for now.

He obeyed. His muscles were tense under his pale skin. I knew he was ready, but not really comfortable, so I kissed, very lightly, his head, his front and his eyes. 

He smiled. 

I kissed his face and rubbed my lips on his. He waited. I looked at his handsome features and kissed his lips with tender and soft care, almost not touching them, but letting him feel I was there. He took a deep breath and pretended to kiss me back. I took the lead and kissed him again, this time with more passion and I felt he opened his mouth a bit, so I could taste him. His kiss was soft and insecure in the beginning, but he soon gave in to desire and lust, holding me in his embrace and sweet loving passion. 

He opened his eyes and looked into mine, as if seeing me for the first time. Maybe it was the first time he saw me like that. 

We were standing in the centre of the room. Our bodies were touching, our arms around each other. He touched my face and I moved my head and kissed his long-fingered and pale hand. He held my hand in his and kissed it back. That unpretentious gesture was so simple and at the same time so intimate, it kind of ignite the fire inside us. He held me back in his arms, firmly and strongly. Then he kissed me with such a passion, I felt his whole body shake. He was hungry. So was I. Our mouths locked, our tongues interlocked. He mumbled what I though was something like ‘I love you’. I moaned and held his body against mine, feeling it react in a way I could not control… not that I would ever try to…

- Let me look at you.

His face was flushed. His eyes bluer. I unbuttoned his shirt collar, his other buttons one after the other, stopping once each one was released and looking at his amazing ginger furred chest, his lovely pink nipples and his pale skin. I caressed his torso with uneasy fingers. 

Amazing how the first time one is with another can be so enticing and such a marvellous journey of exploration and discovery, even for someone who had experienced that before. I took his shirt off and enjoyed the view of his bare torso. That big boy was incredibly handsome and strong. His body was a dream.

I started unbuttoning my shirt, but he held my hands and moved forward doing the same I’d just done with him, kissing my neck as soon as he pushed the fabric off over my shoulders and let the garment fall to the floor. I got goose bumps and quivered slightly. He kissed every inch of my skin, tasted and smelled the scent of my trembling body. I held his head in my two hands and kissed his scalp, while he went down my chest and nipples, stomach and navel, with his lips and tongue, opening his way onto my eager self. He stopped right there below my navel and lightly licked the path of fine hair growing downwards and hiding through the blue jeans around my waist. His warm hands reached down, unbuckling the belt and undoing my trousers. My skin was on fire. He caressed me and then kissed my mouth over and over again, holding me in his tight embrace. Our bodies were touching, our hands uneasy around each other. He moved his fingertips down my back and held me closer to him. 

I felt the dragon’s fire burning me with sweet lustful yearning and then I heard him whisper.

- I know you are the one who will unlock the secret. Your experience, your care, your love are all the things I've been seeking and the fact they all come in the form of the sexiest package I could wish for make it even more exciting and fulfilling.

- Your eyes are too kind. They see me better than I really am. You’re so special I feel I am somewhat special too.

- You are. Love me now, my sweet guide…


- Yes, my ginger furred lover. Just let yourself be loved…

My warm hands caressed his sturdy and beautiful body. I kissed his neck, shoulder and back and pushing him over to the large bed, kissed the rest of that man with utter attention and lust.

He closed his eyes, savouring the moment, while giving himself in to my touch and caresses, full of genuine desire. I just wanted to be with him, to fulfil his deeper desires and to please him the best I could. I knew it would be great for both of us, because we loved and respected one another very much, but I wanted him to be content and satisfied. I wanted it to be memorable…

***

- You know, making love with you was the most amazing experience I could ever dream of, but do you know what I think I fantasised most?

- Tell me…

- I think I longed for this special moment after we are finished, when both our bodies are spent, when we can just lie together naked and holding each other, not needing to speak, but just knowing we are together and we have our lover next to us, with us… to be able to have you sleep with me, to have you in front of me, so I can spoon you and protect you, my arms around you, to smell your neck and hair and to caress your naked skin… to look forward to more lovemaking but just, for now, to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of having you in my embrace…

We were looking at each other. He opened the most wonderful grin and pulled me towards him, nesting my body into his arms and kissing my front, then my face and my lips. I rested my arms around his body, my head on his ginger chest and then I closed my eyes, feeling I was surrounded by that red dragon’s sheltering wings. 

That was the place I felt I really belonged…

***

- What do you mean?

- NYC, my love. Will you come with me?

- I don’t know what to say…

- Say yes, then…

His deep blue eyes met mine. His face was paler and quite serious with expectation. I was appalled but my mind was working in high speed, trying to find the words to answer him. Instead, I asked.

- Is that a proposal?

- Not for marriage, sweetheart, but still a proposal…

He laughed at me, when I blushed unexpectedly.

- Well, at least you’re not kneeling.

- Not for that reason, no…

- Don’t you ever! I think I’d better check my passport then…


***

- Is this any kind of madness?

- If it is, then there is no cure or way out, my lover... But it is good being this mad as long as I am with you…

We were walking hand in hand along the seashore. I haven’t had felt so alive in quite a long time and that was so good and so liberating at the same time. The simple rubbing on the skins of our hands was enough to ignite a series of uncontrolled sensations, some of them very noticeable. 

He held me in his arms and said, softly, while holding me in an embrace:

- You will never have to be alone again, my dear lover, while I am alive and around...


The red dragon unfolded his broad wings, dove into the air and reached up the sky. 

The slightly smaller brown dragon flapped his almost golden wings and followed close. His eyes were moist. He tried but could not really hide the affection he had towards his ginger lover flying so free and so happy and leading the way. 

His tears, he knew, however, were of pure enjoyment…

***

* (Originally from "A Efígie do Dragão")
** (Originally from Van Morrison's "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

1 comentário:

  1. There is always a first time... This story was written in the first person singular so the reader decides who the main character is...

    ResponderEliminar