sábado, 27 de setembro de 2014

Oblivion (Phase 3: Ultimate)


My mind is going blank

little by little.

I just cannot think

clearly

anymore

about all those things

that left their deep scars

imprinted in my soul.

I feel so mentally tired

and my body is showing

signals

of that exhaustion.

Those times of yore

which kept on coming back

to haunt me

every then and then

are finally gone.

What I suffered,

what I cried,

what I lived,

what has finally died…

And everything

that were once

so alive,

as if it was in another life…

are now gone

for good and,

I hope,

forever…

As if I am embraced

by cold arms

of the cobalt waters

in this sea

of emptiness,

I am sinking

slowly

and gradually going

numb...

I close my eyes

and let myself go

deeper

in the deepest deep…

but this time

while drowning

in the comfortable

void of Oblivion,

I feel new flames

of passion

burning soothingly

through my wounded heart

and warming up

my shattered soul…


1 comentário: