quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

A Hundred and One



I dreamed a hundred dreams,

I’ve seen a hundred places

And crossed a hundred bridges

Over a hundred flowing streams…

I fought a hundred fights

In a hundred different foreign lands

And sailed a hundred ships away

In search of one single land

On a lonely

And distant seashore…

A million smiles I lost,

For a million times I tried

And a million days I waited,

Till a million doubts vanished away,

When a single gathering

Held one tiny gap in time

- Just that one little instant -

When a million worries were forgotten,

A million years did not count anymore

And a million fears faded away,

For all that really mattered

Was that one moment itself,

When my soul

- Not only my body -

Perfectly merged

Into yours…

5 comentários: