sexta-feira, 23 de julho de 2010

Whispers

Your body
Is a temptation
I don´t mind to indulge
Myself into.
I surrender to desire
And lust
Giving myself up
To the beauty
Of your lovely features
And the sweetness
On the tender contact
Of your fingertips
Making their way,
Carefully,
All along my skin
And taking me
-Smoothly-
To unfamiliar places.
Your lovely smile,
This charming melancholy
In your mystifying eyes
And your sweet voice,
Whispering in my ears,
Words I would not dare
To speak out loud,
Bring me sensations
Which are brand new to me,
But they remind me
This feeling is surely
An old friend of mine.

4 comentários:

  1. Could it be the last? I really don't know...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pode ser uma velha amiga, mas não estás olhando para ela assim, hehehe!

    Muito bom poema, como todos os outros.

    Boa semana, tio.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Brilhante.
    Soubestes trazer a sensualidade e o romantismo em um equilíbrio perfeito.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Valeu, Rainier. Era esta mesma a intenção. É como seduzir, sem vulgarizar...

    ResponderEliminar