sábado, 3 de julho de 2010

And You Dance...

You like white wine,
Poetry
And good music...
You have your dreams,
Your fears
And your joys...
Your smile is light
To my days
And your eyes,
Like dark beads,
Carry the beam
Of the stars,
Into the night.
And you dance…
And when you dance,
Your heart becomes one
With the music
And your body becomes one
With the light...
And my eyes,
Hypnotized by the movements,
Hope I had wings,
So I, too,
Could fly…
When I watch
Your body,
Floating in the air,
I almost think
I’m in ecstasy,
For this bird
Has broad wings
And flies…
And when you wide open
Your arms
On stage,
I think of angels
In heaven,
Cannot hold myself,
Get emotional
And cry…

2 comentários:

  1. If I could, I will watch you dancing forever and ever...

    Muito bom tio.

    Esse poema me faz lembrar de alguem, acho q deve ter o mesmo efeito no tio, hehe.

    Com os ultimos poemas, acho q o tio pode ta ficando apaixonado, hehehehe.

    Valew, tio beijao
    Boa semana. (:

    ResponderEliminar