sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2020

Your Eyes

 


Are they sky or are they ocean?

Are they placid lake or wild and dense forest?

Are they chilling breeze in the summer?

Or warming bonfire in the winter?

Are they rapture and passion?

Or balance and reason?

Are they pale and distant horizon?

Or remote shining galaxy

In the dark blue sky?

Are they gates to heavenly bliss?

Or doorways to hellacious sin?

Are they laughter and happiness?

Or tender emotional tears?

Whatever they really are,

Anyways,

I love the way you look at me…

Your gaze bares my soul

And discloses my emotions

Openly and freely,

Boldly and shamelessly.

For when you set

That unique

And intense stare of yours

Upon me,  

I feel like my whole body

Is being touched,

Caressed and canoodled

By the exquisite gawk

Of your undeniably gentle eyes.


1 comentário: