domingo, 10 de outubro de 2010

The Smiling Game

I walked along
The frenzied streets
Of life,
Not fully aware
That behind a pair
Of amazing shy
And inquisitive eyes
And perfectly-designed lips,
-Decorating lovely features -
There was such a spark,
Which could ignite
A flame inside my chest
And my mind.
But then you smiled…
I was caught
In the middle
Of a million
Swirling emotions,
Like a fallen leaf
-Dragged around
By the winter wind-
And felt like
All lights were
Switched on
In front of my eyes,
Turning an ordinary day
Into a special one
For my unprepared
And skimpy heart.
You noticed
-Immediately -
I was mesmerized
By the sweetness
Of what that grin
Of yours
Could bring into my life
And decided to play
My game,
So you suddenly
Looked at me…
…And smiled again…
I felt so weightless
And so emotionally
Magnetized by you
That I asked myself:
If this is just a game,
Why do I have
Such a pleasure
Playing it?

4 comentários:

  1. The things a smile can do to a man... Geez... I feel like a teenager!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muito bom.

    Isso ja aconteceu de verdade com o tio?
    :X

    Não sei porque, mas me lembra uma música.

    Beijo, tio. (;

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aconteceu, sim. Devo me sentir bem ou mal com este comentário????

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bem, pq é uma coisa muito interessante de se acontecer. (;

    ResponderEliminar